- Arrow Keys: Move one cell up, down, left, or right in a worksheet.
- Page Down/Page Up: Move one screen down / one screen up in a worksheet.
- Alt+Page Down/Alt+Page Up: Move one screen to the right / to the left in a worksheet.
- Tab/Shift+Tab: Move one cell to the right / to the left in a worksheet.
- Ctrl+Arrow Keys: Move to the edge of next data region (cells that contains data)
- Home : Move to the beginning of a row in a worksheet.
- Ctrl+Home: Move to the beginning of a worksheet.
- Ctrl+End: Move to the last cell with content on a worksheet.
- Ctrl+f: Display the Find and Replace dialog box (with Find selected).
- Ctrl+h: Display the Find and Replace dialog box (with Replace selected).
- Shift+F4: Repeat last find.
- Ctrl+g (or f5): Display the 'Go To' dialog box.
- Ctrl+Arrow Left/Ctrl+Arrow Right: Inside a cell: Move one word to the left / to the right.
- Home/End: Inside a cell: Move to the beginning / to the end of a cell entry.
- Alt+Arrow Down: Display the AutoComplete list e.g. in cell with dropdowns or autofilter.
- End: Turn 'End' mode on. In End mode, press arrow keys to move to the next nonblank cell in the same column or row as the active cell. From here use arrow keys to move by blocks of data, home to move to last cell, or enter to move to the last cell to the right.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Sharing some keyboard shortcuts:
More to come .....
Posted by My Blogs at 11:02 AM